Cancer is a growing problem for companies.
You want to provide the best clinical care possible for your employees with cancer. At the same time, increasing direct medical costs and lost productivity make it more important than ever to have visibility into your company’s overall cancer exposure and an actionable strategy for managing the health plan risk.
- Cancer impacts 1 – 2% of your health plan members yet represents 10 – 12% of your healthcare spend. And that doesn’t account for the lost productivity of cancer patients and their caregivers.
- Innovative cancer diagnostics and treatments are extending lives, but the gap between discovery and adoption means that your employees and even your health plan often don't know about the latest advancements.
- The average treatment costs for cancer are six times more than the other most expensive conditions (cardiovascular disease, diabetes and musculoskeletal). Despite a proliferation of condition specific solutions, cancer has been largely unaddressed until now.
- Cancer rates are often higher and outcomes poorer among different racial groups making this a diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) issue with life and death consequences AND opportunities.
The cancer experts at PHM help you gain control. It starts with understanding your company’s cancer risk based on your own data and a deep analysis of recent high-cost cases within your population. These insights allow you to take informed action to adapt your plan design and implement mitigation strategies to prevent or identify cancers early when they are easier to treat. PHM can also provide your employees access to the latest medical research, top specialists, advanced diagnostics, latest treatments, and targeted clinical trials to achieve the best possible outcome.
Interested in finding out more about PHM's ClearCancer solution for your workforce?
Tell us about your company and we’ll share an overview.
For Your Company
Actionable insights to address the burden of cancer on your health plan and your company
- Predictive Risk Analysis - Quantify your company’s cancer risk
- Case Quality Assessment - Evaluate opportunities to improve cancer outcomes
- Plan Risk Mitigation - Propose health plan changes and prevention programs to reduce cancer’s impact on your company and health plan
For Your Employees
Expert decision support and care management for complex
- Targeted Intervention Strategy - Analyze data to identify populations that would benefit the most
- Precision Diagnosis and Treatment - Apply the latest technologies for personalized care
- Complex Care Management System - Follow our rigorous four step system to achieve the best outcomes